Do you like raising money for our instrumental music students?
Do you like that “new car smell?”
Test drive a brand new car from Koch 33 Ford at the high school and raise $20 ($15 for the IMA general fund; $5 for named instrumental students)! Let’s help the IMA reach its goal of raising $6,000 while enjoying the feel of a brand new car.
We’ll also be holding a free car wash at the same time (donations are appreciated). Drop off your car for a wash and test drive a new set of wheels.
Tell your friends. Tell your family.
- Sunday, August 18 from 9am-2pm
- Easton Area High School in the lower lot near the baseball field
- Preregister for your drive or register on-site
- Only one driver per household
- No one will try pushing you to buy a car. It’s illegal to do so on a Sunday in Pennsylvania.
Thanks to Koch 33 Ford for once again bringing the DRIVE 4 UR SCHOOL program to the IMA!