Supporting an instrumental music program is a large expense. Funds raised by the Instrumental Music Association (IMA) support all students in the instrumental program at Easton Area High School. Contributions help to defray the costs in supporting all our students in order to equip them for success. Monetary donations can be made to the IMA securely via PayPal and credit card by clicking the Donate button below.
The IMA raises funds through the following:
- First Flag Band Festival, Drive 4 UR School, Craft Shows, Golf Outing, and Basket Bingo
- Our annual fruit sale, Scrip Gift Cards, and various food sales
- Candy and water sales at various events throughout concert and musical season
- Donations from individuals and businesses
The IMA supports the following for students at Easton Area High School:
- Marching Band (including band camp, parades, competitions, and festivals)
- Strings Camp (including guest clinicians and food)
- Guest clinicians throughout the year
- Equipment purchases (as needed to support the growing program)
- Instrumental Music Banquet and Senior Recital
- Meals (at various points throughout the year)
- Scholarships for graduating seniors (six $1,000 scholarships)
- Performance trips for the Instrumental Music Department
It is through the hard work and contributions of many that we are able to be successful. Thank you for all those who continue to support music education within the Easton Area School District.
The EAHS Instrumental Program continues to grow, so it is in need of additional instruments and equipment. With your support, we will be able to purchase these items and continue to provide a quality instrumental music experience.