The IMA is partnering with Yankee Candle® Fundraising, which has something for everyone, including a variety of candles, décor, home fragrance and kitchen products–some start at under $10! Best of all, our organization will earn up to 45% PROFIT ON EVERY SALE!
This fundraiser will be available through a catalog sold by students and last until March 2. However, this fundraiser also will be available online for those family members and friends who live outside of the area through July 8, 2020.
If you have any questions about the Yankee Candle Fundraiser, please email Kelsey Kish at email@example.com.
Catalog ordering instructions
Use the full-color catalog to shop, and sell to friends, family, and co-workers locally! Be sure to point out the “rub-and-smell” fragrances to help them choose the perfect scent!
- Please keep the PINK COPY of the order form and the brochure for reference at product delivery.
- Return the YELLOW AND WHITE COPIES with your order packet. Please print clearly and firmly on the order form in blue or black ink only.
- Be sure SELLER NAME AND ORGANIZATION NAME are printed on the top of your order form.
- Collect all the money while taking orders.
*Only catalog items may be listed on the order forms. Sales tax does NOT need to be collected.
Submitting packet instructions
- Before you turn in your packet, be sure the order total and payment amount match.
- Shoppers should make checks payable to IMA. No cash orders.
- All checks from orders should be submitted. Do not write one big check for the entire packet.
- Packets need to be placed in the Instrumental Room lock box no later than Monday, March 2, 2020.
Online ordering instructions
Orders will ship directly, and orders of $100 or more will SHIP FOR FREE!
Online orders of $40 or more qualify for free shipping through Sunday, March 2, 2020!
- Go to www.yankeecandlefundraising.com
- Scroll down to “Start Shopping”
- Enter Group Number 999998097
- Discover over 500 items online, including web-only exclusives! Shop online through July 8, 2020!
- Catalog sales begin Tuesday, February 18, 2020
- All money and orders for catalog sales returned by Monday, March 2, 2020
- Pick up orders in the EAHS cafeteria on Friday, April 3, 2020 between 4:30-6:30 p.m.
- Online orders open through July 8, 2020