Scrip is fundraising while you shop®. You buy gift cards for over 750 retailer brands at which you already shop and earn a rebate on every gift card you purchase at face value. This rebate goes right to our organization. We run our scrip program through ShopWithScrip, who has worked with over 48,000 nonprofit organizations over the course of 23 years.
Getting started with ShopWithScrip
- Enroll in the ShopWithScrip using the IMA enrollment code 461B4CF26339L
- Follow the steps to create your account.
- Begin shopping for gift cards of many of your favorite merchants.
Payments can be made by either check–checks need to be received by the IMA before your order will be processed–or by using PrestoPay, which is linked to your bank account and allows you to process your order more quickly, get instantaneous e-gift cards on your smartphone, as well as re-load money on certain gift cards.
Picking up physical card orders
- Pick up your gift cards from the instrumental music exterior room door at Easton Area High School.
- Orders for physical gift cards will be placed every Thursday night this summer, and take one week to come in. Physical gift cards may be picked up on Thursday nights between 6-6:30pm
- Physical gift card orders also may be picked up at each monthly IMA meeting, which is held the second Tuesday of every month.
- During marching band camp, orders may be picked up on Tuesday and Thursday nights.
- You may elect to allow a student to pick up your gift card orders by completing this waiver form, which can be sent in with the student, or sent to the IMA mailbox at Easton Area High School.