We’re excited to host our biannual craft show this Saturday, November 16 from 9:00am-2:00pm at Easton Area High School.
- Over 150 vendors will be selling their wares.
- We have so many vendors that we are holding the show in four hallways and not three.
- Enter through the cafeteria doors.
- Expect some good eats at the food court.
- This public event is a big fundraiser for the IMA.
Donations needed for the food court
To help make this a successful day, we are in need of some items to be donated for the food court. If you can help, please sign up for whatever item(s) you’re able to provide.
Food court features
- Pork roll, egg, and cheese sandwiches
- Burgers and dogs
- Pulled pork sandwiches
- Soups and chili
- Walking tacos
- Fruit salad
- Walking S’mores
- Baked goods
Check-in reminders for our vendors
- Check-in time is from 7:00-8:30am. Please don’t enter the building prior to 7:00am.
- Volunteers will be available to assist you with off-loading.
- Please check-in before setting up. You will receive at check-in:
- Your space assignment
- A menu from the food court
- A coupon for a free hot drink and doughnut per purchased space.
- Your numbered display slip for our Treasure Hunt. We encourage you to participate as this brings our patrons to all spaces in search of their matching number. The Treasure Hunt also serves as a fundraiser for us to benefit all instrumental music students at EAHS.
- After unloading, please park your vehicle as far from the entrance as possible. This will allow visitors to park closer to the entrance.
- You may begin breaking down your setup at 2:00pm, but no earlier. Volunteers will be available to assist you.
You may contact Regina Gangemi at email@example.com or (484) 894-4729.