Thank you for your interest in wanting to support the IMA through volunteering!
The IMA relies on the participation of its members to chaperone student events and to support and organize fundraising events. All IMA members with ACT 153 clearances on file with the Easton Area School District are eligible to participate as a chaperone or volunteer.
I’d like to chaperone or volunteer with the IMA
- Complete the IMA Parent/Guardian Interest Form.
- Send a copy of your ACT 153 clearance approval letter, even if you sent it in last year, from the Easton Area School District to Jason Alley, IMA Vice President, at email@example.com.
If you don’t have your ACT 153 clearances on file with the Easton Area School District, please follow the steps in the next section.
I don’t have my ACT 153 clearances on file with the Easton Area School District
- After completing the IMA Parent/Guardian Interest Form, please complete all documents listed on the Easton Area School District website. ACT 153 clearances are good for five years.
- Mail hard copies of these documents to:
Easton Area High School
Attn: Charissa Rivera
2601 William Penn Highway
Easton, PA 18045
- Wait for a confirmation letter from the school district that states your approval to volunteer.
- Send a copy of this approval letter to Jason Alley, IMA Vice President, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marching Band Schedule
Please review the current marching band schedule for Fall 2020. This was most recently updated July 2020. Please be flexible as dates and times may need to be adjusted. We will do our best to communicate any changes as far in advance as possible.
Band Camp Forms
We are preparing for band camp 2020! The following forms were sent out via US Mail the week of June 29. For your convenience, here is an electronic copy of each page contained in the mailing. Please be sure to read over all information thoroughly.
Help raise funds for the IMA when you shop Amazon at smile.amazon.com.
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice.Amazon
How does it work?
- Begin shopping at smile.amazon.com.
- If you’re not already, sign in with your Amazon credentials.
- From the “Pick your own charitable organization,” enter “Instrumental Music Association” and choose “Easton, PA.”
- Press “Select,” and begin shopping AND helping to raise money for the IMA!
What’s the catch?
- There’s no catch other than you must shop from smile.amazon.com.
- Amazon will not make donations to the IMA on qualifying purchases when orders are placed through amazon.com or from any Amazon shopping apps.
- Not all purchases are eligible even when placed through smile.amazon.com.
Scrip is fundraising while you shop®. You buy gift cards for over 750 retailer brands at which you already shop and earn a rebate on every gift card you purchase at face value. This rebate goes right to our organization. We run our scrip program through ShopWithScrip, who has worked with over 48,000 nonprofit organizations over the course of 23 years.