Sportswear is ready to be picked up! If you placed an order, stop by EAHS on Tuesday, December 17 from 5:15-6:15 p.m. in the main lobby. Easton Rover mats and IMA wear also will be on sale during this time.
Keeping with tradition, this will be another exciting Turkey Week for EAHS. Below are some of the major activities for our Instrumental Music Program students.
Pep Rallies at Elementary SchoolsThree groups of marching band members, cheerleaders, and football players to visit schools
Powder Puff Game Pep BandPep band report to Cottingham at 5:30 p.m.
Easton/Pburg Band DanceMarching band students report to EAHS at 5:30 p.m.; concludes at 8 p.m.
— Luau theme
EAHS Bonfire ParadeReport to EAHS at 4:30 p.m.
Thursday “Turkey Day”
Easton/Pburg Thanksgiving Day Football GameReport to EAHS at 8 a.m.; Return to EAHS around 1 p.m.
Peace Candle LightingChamber Strings report to Grand Eastonian Hotel at 10:30 a.m.
Come and join our EAHS Jazz Ensemble for a wonderful night of jazz and holiday music! The Jazz Band is sponsoring its first holiday concert titled, “Christmas…and all that jazz.” The concert is scheduled for Saturday, December 14 from 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. in the Easton Area High School Instrumental Music Room.
Admission is free, but donations are greatly appreciated! Cookies, milk, and hot cocoa will be available while you listen to some great jazz music. All proceeds will benefit the EAHS Instrumental Music Program. No RSVP is required.
We’re excited to host our biannual craft show this Saturday, November 16 from 9:00am-2:00pm at Easton Area High School.
- Over 150 vendors will be selling their wares.
- We have so many vendors that we are holding the show in four hallways and not three.
- Enter through the cafeteria doors.
- Expect some good eats at the food court.
- This public event is a big fundraiser for the IMA.
Donations needed for the food court
To help make this a successful day, we are in need of some items to be donated for the food court. If you can help, please sign up for whatever item(s) you’re able to provide.
Food court features
- Pork roll, egg, and cheese sandwiches
- Burgers and dogs
- Pulled pork sandwiches
- Soups and chili
- Walking tacos
- Fruit salad
- Walking S’mores
- Baked goods
Check-in reminders for our vendors
- Check-in time is from 7:00-8:30am. Please don’t enter the building prior to 7:00am.
- Volunteers will be available to assist you with off-loading.
- Please check-in before setting up. You will receive at check-in:
- Your space assignment
- A menu from the food court
- A coupon for a free hot drink and doughnut per purchased space.
- Your numbered display slip for our Treasure Hunt. We encourage you to participate as this brings our patrons to all spaces in search of their matching number. The Treasure Hunt also serves as a fundraiser for us to benefit all instrumental music students at EAHS.
- After unloading, please park your vehicle as far from the entrance as possible. This will allow visitors to park closer to the entrance.
- You may begin breaking down your setup at 2:00pm, but no earlier. Volunteers will be available to assist you.
You may contact Regina Gangemi at email@example.com or (484) 894-4729.
The IMA is excited to team up again with Pee Jay’s Fresh Fruit to offer two selling phases of our annual fruit sale:
Online orders (Nov. 1-24)
In-person student sales (Oct. 18-Nov. 4)
- Students will be selling fruit from Friday, October 18 to Monday, November 4.
- A portion of all in-person sales will be applied to the student’s music trip contribution.
- Instructions for in-person sales (PDF)
- Student order compiler and flyer (PDF)
- Fruit sale tally sheet (PDF)
Fruit pickup (Dec. 14)
- All orders will be ready for pickup on Saturday, December 14 at Easton Area High School cafeteria
- In-person orders will be ready for pickup between 8:00-10:00am.
- Online orders will be ready for pickup between 9:00am-1:00pm.