Do you like raising money for our instrumental music students?
Do you like that “new car smell?”
Test drive a brand new car from Koch 33 Ford at the high school and raise $20 ($15 for the IMA general fund; $5 for named instrumental students)! Let’s help the IMA reach its goal of raising $6,000 while enjoying the feel of a brand new car.
We’ll also be holding a free car wash at the same time (donations are appreciated). Drop off your car for a wash and test drive a new set of wheels.
Tell your friends. Tell your family.
- Sunday, August 18 from 9am-2pm
- Easton Area High School in the lower lot near the baseball field
- Preregister for your drive or register on-site
- Only one driver per household
- No one will try pushing you to buy a car. It’s illegal to do so on a Sunday in Pennsylvania.
Thanks to Koch 33 Ford for once again bringing the DRIVE 4 UR SCHOOL program to the IMA!
Help raise funds for the IMA when you shop Amazon at smile.amazon.com.
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice.Amazon
How does it work?
- Begin shopping at smile.amazon.com.
- If you’re not already, sign in with your Amazon credentials.
- From the “Pick your own charitable organization,” enter “Instrumental Music Association” and choose “Easton, PA.”
- Press “Select,” and begin shopping AND helping to raise money for the IMA!
What’s the catch?
- There’s no catch other than you must shop from smile.amazon.com.
- Amazon will not make donations to the IMA on qualifying purchases when orders are placed through amazon.com or from any Amazon shopping apps.
- Not all purchases are eligible even when placed through smile.amazon.com.
Band camp begins Monday, August 5 for new band members, drum line, and guard. All band members report for band camp on Tuesday. It’s going to be a exciting three weeks!
Donations still are needed to ensure our students have plenty of hydration and snacks both for band camp and for the football season.
We still need:
- At least one more person to help grill at the cookout on August 22.
- Desserts for our dinners. Please be sure they’re nut free.
- Bottled water for both band camp and afterward for football games and competitions.
Please sign up for a donation slot.
And, to those who already signed up to help, or who have made donations, THANK YOU!!!
In the pursuit of raising funds for our Florida trip, we are hosting a free car wash in the lower parking lot at Easton Area High School. We’re hoping to wash at least 100 cars, so please come out and support us. Donations are welcomed and we will do our very best to get the outside of your car shiny and spotless.
To help raise funds for the marching band’s trip to the 2020 Gator Bowl on January 2, students will march the equivalent of 50 laps around a football field (done at the EAHS practice band field) during band camp throughout the morning of Friday, August 9. In addition to raising funds for their trip, students will get to participate in team building activities, games, and other fun events that morning.
From October 1-8, we will be hosting 40 music students from Flensburg, Germany as a continuation of the long relationship between the Easton Area High School Instrumental Music Department and the Altes Gymnasium. Our schools’ jazz bands have long traveled back and forth between Germany and the United States to perform and learn from each other. This is a great opportunity for us to share with them our Easton tradition!