We have teamed up with Chipotle to provide us all another delicious and easy way to raise money for the IMA. Just show this Chipotle flyer (printed or on your phone) when paying for your order and the IMA will collect 33% of our food sales.
Due to weather, Meet the Band Night has been reschedule to Thursday, August 22 outside the instrumental music room at Easton Area High School.
IMA is providing a free dinner for family and friends. This night serves as a preview performance to showcase what our marching band students have been working on throughout band camp.
Volunteers and donations needed
Obviously, feeding 300 students and their families is no small undertaking, but we’re very excited to host everyone and showcase our hard-working students. We still are in need of volunteers to help prepare, grill, and serve the food, as well as donations for specific items. If you’re able to contribute, please indicate what you’re able to provide using this Sign Up Genius.
Noteworthy event details
- Meet the Band Night will be held at EAHS and NOT at Cottingham Stadium.
- Marching band rehearsal for Wednesday, August 21 is from 5:00-8:00pm at EAHS.
- Marching band rehearsal for Thursday, August 22 is from 2:00-5:00pm with Meet the Band to follow immediately after.
- Students, families, and friends can arrive between 5:00-5:30pm outside the EAHS instrumental music rehearsal room for dinner.
- Students should wear their 2019-2020 red band shirt and shorts (these will be distributed Tuesday, August 20), long black socks, and dark colored sneakers. They also should bring their instrument/equipment with them if it is not already loaded on the instrument bus.
- The students will begin warming up between 6:00-6:15pm.
- The preview performance will begin at 7:00pm on the practice field by the high school and should conclude around 7:45pm. Please bring a lawn chair for the performance.
- The IMA will be selling clothing as well as have information about the organization.
Enjoy the delicious varieties of Panera Bread and help the IMA raise some pretty easy money. All you have to do is show this flyer (printed or on your phone) when you order and Panera Bread will give the IMA 20% of our food orders!
Do you like raising money for our instrumental music students?
Do you like that “new car smell?”
Test drive a brand new car from Koch 33 Ford at the high school and raise $20 ($15 for the IMA general fund; $5 for named instrumental students)! Let’s help the IMA reach its goal of raising $6,000 while enjoying the feel of a brand new car.
We’ll also be holding a free car wash at the same time (donations are appreciated). Drop off your car for a wash and test drive a new set of wheels.
Tell your friends. Tell your family.
- Sunday, August 18 from 9am-2pm
- Easton Area High School in the lower lot near the baseball field
- Preregister for your drive or register on-site
- Only one driver per household
- No one will try pushing you to buy a car. It’s illegal to do so on a Sunday in Pennsylvania.
Thanks to Koch 33 Ford for once again bringing the DRIVE 4 UR SCHOOL program to the IMA!
Help raise funds for the IMA when you shop Amazon at smile.amazon.com.
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice.Amazon
How does it work?
- Begin shopping at smile.amazon.com.
- If you’re not already, sign in with your Amazon credentials.
- From the “Pick your own charitable organization,” enter “Instrumental Music Association” and choose “Easton, PA.”
- Press “Select,” and begin shopping AND helping to raise money for the IMA!
What’s the catch?
- There’s no catch other than you must shop from smile.amazon.com.
- Amazon will not make donations to the IMA on qualifying purchases when orders are placed through amazon.com or from any Amazon shopping apps.
- Not all purchases are eligible even when placed through smile.amazon.com.